The DISIONIC SENSOR S1 is a compact hand-held measuring device that has been ergonomically adapted to make it ideally suited for mobile operation. The main focus of the system is gap and profile measurement. The system impresses thanks to its compact design, reliable and precise operation and intuitive control.
The DISIONIC SENSOR S1 is a powerful, battery-operated hand-held measuring device for mobile gap and profile measurement by test engineers and technicians in the field. The focus is on profile recording, including internal evaluation of the properties in terms of depth, width and angle. It is controlled via a 5.7” touch screen and is user-friendly and intuitive.
The evaluation is quick and efficient thanks to the internal algorithms. The DISIONIC SENSOR S1 supports various export formats for test records:
- Excel readable file
- Profile diagrams
The DISIONIC SENSOR S1 is already successfully established and in use on the market. The simple and handy device impresses thanks to its precision and speed. The robust construction ensures a high level of durability and guarantees successful use on the road. Convince yourself of the qualities of the DISIONIC SENSOR S1.
- Mobile, battery-operated hand-held measuring device
- Profile recording and evaluation
- Profile features: Depth, width, angle
- Display and operation via a 5.7” touch screen monitor
- Test report generation
- Measurement data output: USB memory stick, over Wi-Fi
- Reliable system with tried and tested standard components established on the market
- Designed and tested for mobile use
- High flexibility thanks to various adaptation options
- Recording and logging statistics from all tests
- Safe protection against environmental influences
- Powerful battery for mobile use
It is the combination of these numerous features that makes the DISIONIC SENSOR S1 so efficient: optimum quality control, state-of-the-art technology and a standardised design precisely adapted to your needs. Your measurement results are recorded, verified, evaluated and stored. You can rely on stable measurements, a secure process chain and absolute traceability of the data.